First post on the blog.

A late start.

Hello guys, my name is Rehan Umar Khan. I am a student in Master of Science in Cyber Law and Information Security at The National Law Institute University, Bhopal. The reason I have created this blog is that I want to express my views and thougts about whatever I have learned or I know about computers, internet and other related topics. Also we will provide you the research papers and projects that we make as our course requirement so that you can know what are the growing issues and challenges in the cyber space.

No doubt Internet has changed the way we live now and it has brought a modernized method in our life but also we should keep in mind the threats and issues related to it. As a normal person we do not know it and keep on using without knowing the future effects of it. So we will try to throw light on what are the issues and how deal with them as to stay safe. 

Thanks a lot.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Follow Us

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog